gussied up: feelin fall

Monday, October 13, 2014

feelin fall









dress: atlar'd state (sold out) similar here | jacket: mavi (vintage) similar here | boots: nine west (old) similar here | belt: banana republic (old) similar here | purse: shopbop c/o | earrings: stella and dot | necklaces: nashelle, stella and dot, dogeared | ring: david yurman 

i found this dress on mega sale at altar'd state a few weeks ago, and couldn't wait to wear it. so when the hubs and i scheduled a group date night out in the river market, i knew exactly what i was going to wear. i added the denim jacket for warmth and to keep the look casual, and i added my tall tan boots to bring the look together. we had an amazing night with some wonderful friends (even if we ended up having dinner at 9:30pm). this city is amazing and i love getting to explore it. where else do you think i should wear this dress?

i had an amazing time at go blog social this weekend in chicago! i adore everyone i got to meet too! stay tuned for some fun posts from the trip! 

annnnnnd thanks to everyone who entered the holiday mart tickets giveaway! i will announce the winners today on instagram and twitter! just a reminder holiday mart is this weekend in kc from oct. 16-19th! want to know more, read about it here

xo,

cait

follow along on instagramtwitterfacebook, and pinterest. 


17 comments :

Katie said...

Cute dress! I love the color, and it looks great with the leopard belt! xo - Katie - hauteallure.com

Masshole Mommy said...

You are so cute. I love that dress.

jen said...

Pairs really nicely with those boots!

Unknown said...

That is a cute outfit. I love the color of the dress.

Michelle F.

Unknown said...

Seems like you are all set to go, very nice style!

Terri | Sugar Free Glow said...

Cute outfit and love the belt!

Heather Jones said...

Beautiful dress! I need more dresses in my wardrobe.

patranila said...

Your color palette is great and the dress/boots/denim combo is giving me a few ideas for outfits. Thanks!

Unknown said...

I am really loving those boots. They are so super cute.

mail4rosey said...

That's a cute look. I like the color mix-ups and I like that bag!

Kara said...

Love Love Love the dress!!

Emily Enchanted said...

I love your style! Your outfits are so cute!

Danielle said...

You look so beautiful. I am totally in love with your dress I love that color.

Housewife Eclectic said...

So cute. Love the dress! fall clothes are my favorite!

Liz Mays said...

The dress is adorable and the way you paired it with some of your favorite staples is perfect!

Katrina Kroeplin said...

that dress is so cute and i love the boots

Debi Gerhart said...

you have a nice sense of fashion. i love my jean jacket.