gussied up: chevron love

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

chevron love





top: old J.Crew but similar here  pants: LOFT shoes: J.Crew scarf: old J.Crew but similar here and here purse: old J.Crew but similar here sunglasses: old J.Crew but similar here bracelets: J.Crew

I fell for the top back for my birthday and it always makes me feel super feminine when I wear it. I just found this great scarf after Christmas from J.Crew and I couldn't resist. I love the grey with white polka dots and thought it would look great with the tan and teal of the top. I wanted to add a pop of color with this outfit, so I added these great pants from Loft. I'm not really a pants kind of gal, but I really love these. I'm thinking about getting some more in more colors. These shoes are my favorite flats, and can dress up even the most casual outfit.

Go out and mix it up.

xo
cait






2 comments :

Lauren said...

wow you did a great job of mixing up patterns! i need to work on that for myself.. inspiration!

Lauren (Lo) said...

Seriously loving the chevron! I like the unique pairing as well.