gussied up: blazer + maxi

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

blazer + maxi






dress: BCBGeneration (old) but similar here | blazer: Anthropologie (old) but similar here | shoes: BCBGeneration (old) last worn here and similar here | earrings: Kendra Scott | necklace: Stella and Dot | watch: Michael Kors | bracelet: Charming Charlie but similar here 

This outfit I wore for a family bridal shower this past weekend, and the blazer + maxi dress combo was a hit. The weather was a bit gloomy in the morning, so I wasn't really fellin' the cute little dress (I had originally picked out). This look I am kind of obsessed with now. I mean what better than a spring maxi, to keep you covered and a structured blazer to even out the look. Easy, and I will definitely be wearing the blazer + maxi combo again soon!

What's your favorite combo?

xo,
cait 

1 comment :

Valerie said...

I love the necklace.

I have a fashion giveaway going on my blog. You can check it out here. :)

-♡ Valerie Angel