gussied up: mama's day gift ideas

Friday, May 3, 2013

mama's day gift ideas

 
These colors remind me of my mom and I would love to create a painting just like this for her. What about going to a wine and painting party? That would be a blast! 

How fun is this waffle tower cake for a Mother's day brunch? It looks delish to me!

     

 What about a gorgeous bouquet of flowers. You could pick up some from a local farmers market, or have a gorgeous bouquet delivered on Saturday for her through Sunday too!

\
Or what about a good read! This is a great book and I highly recommend it! To anyone looking for a  new read, this is one crazy story! 

I've put together a fun list of more ideas for gifts for your mama on my "mama's day" pinterest board. Let me know what you think.

xo,
cait



No comments :