gussied up: bday wish list

Friday, October 18, 2013

bday wish list



So I think I need to have these cinnamon roll waffles on my birthday morning. Right!?


Totes was obsessed with a dress just like this one, last year - and I still am this year :) (should be on my door step on Saturday!)


Okay, how sweet and precious is this taken necklace. 


Love that it is sweater weather - and how flattering and girly this adorable thing is. 


And how fun is this gorgeous rose sweater too!


So, Gap and Baldwin got together. I think it's absolutely amazing. And I think I need to wear this everyday. Seriously. 


I always love a good men's wear watch, and I love the thinner leather band. And orange, done and done.


The leather trend is on fire this fall, and I feel like this dress has it all, great pleating, a modest length, oh and a cute cut out in the back. Check it out here.


How adorable are these iPhone cases? Tortoise and monogram - so perfect!


This weekend I will be turning the big 2-7! The family is coming in town, and I can't wait to go see Wicked (for the first time, crazy, I know!), enjoy downtown KC (how adorable is this print) and hopefully some yummy cinnamon roll waffles. We will be shopping for sure- shocking, I know:) I can't wait to share with you on how the weekend goes. Keep up with me on Instagram to see what I'm up to moment by moment.

How do you feel about turning a year older? I feel a little wiser now that I am a little closer to 30 (gasp for air). I don't know about you, but I feel motivated to conquer my bucket list. It is always growing changing.  So far, New York, Chicago, and a beach were on my list - and by the end of 2013, I will be 3 for 3! Woop! 

What is on your bucket list?

xo,
cait





No comments :