gussied up: fall rouge

Sunday, November 3, 2013

fall rouge








dress: Ruby Rouge (my new obsession) | boots: Target | purse: Tory Burch | necklace: Groopdealz and here | earrings: Tory Burch | ring: David Yurman

Happy November lovely readers! I'm sorry I've been away for a couple weeks. Life has been full! I celebrated my 27th birthday as you saw I was getting ready for here. I had a great time with my family in town. We saw Wicked - which of course was fabulous, I still can't believe I had never seen it, until now:) My mom, sister, and I went to the Junior League Holiday Mart on Sunday and found some amazing gifts for family and friends for Christmas! I will share with you a few new local designers I met - and show you some of my favorite pieces I love!

Now, as for this look, I'm in obsessed! The purse and earrings were a huge surprise from my step-mom and Dad! The bag is so beautiful and practical - it's perfect!! This dress is must buy, immediately. It is so comfortable and easy to wear. It looks great with a statement necklace or scarf. I wore it as a dress for dinner with friends last weekend. I also wore it with leggings to a belated birthday dinner with girlfriends too! It's a new staple in my wardrobe, I can't wait to wear again and again.

I bought this wonderful thing at Ruby Rouge. It's a great boutique in downtown Overland Park. I attended an event at Ruby Rouge a few weeks ago with some gals from my church. They wanted me to come and help style new trends. It was an amazing event - the owner Bree and her associates blew me away. They have such a passion for their business and are able to make women feel great about the way they look! Everything in the store is under $100 and is absolutely adorable. I walked out of their with this dress, an orange sweater, and tortoise shell studs for under $100. I know, right!?

I'm so excited to announce I will be hosting, not one, but two events with Ruby Rouge!! The first will be this Saturday 11/9 from 11am - 2pm and Friday 11/15 1pm - 4pm! Bree has graciously offered to donate 10% of the (11/9) sales to Harvesters - from the events revenue! How amazing is that!!?

I would love to see you there! Ruby Rouge is located at 7917 Santa Fe Dr, Overland Park, KS 66204. If you have any questions about  the event please check out and like my Facebook page and see more details later. See you soon!

xo,
cait








1 comment :

9th class notes said...

you did a great job. It is so nice. I like your work
http://notes.com.pk/wp-admin/edit.php