gussied up: Ruby Rouge Shopping Event

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Ruby Rouge Shopping Event


I'm so excited to be hosting an event at Ruby Rouge this Saturday, November 9th! The event will start at 11am and will end around 2pm. I will be there to help you pick out the best pieces for you. This will be a great time to shop for you and even your loved ones for the holidays. 
Do you have a holiday party coming up? Or want something new to wear to Thanksgiving? Or do you just want a new top, just because? Then I would love to help pick that out for you!

Ruby Rouge is a great boutique tucked into downtown Overland Park. It is owned by Bree a sweet gal that moved from DC to OP! Bree had a great shopping experience at a boutique in DC, she would go in every Friday to see what new arrivals they had in stock. So, when she moved to Overland Park, she knew exactly what she wanted to do - open a store! 


How adorable are the Ruby Rouge girls! 

I am excited to see everyone this Saturday! I will be there to help you shop! I will have my favorite pieces marked, and will show you how to style them too. 

Please come by and show your support by shopping with me!

xo,
cait

No comments :