gussied up: make a wish

Monday, November 11, 2013

make a wish



Today is 11.11 and I don't know about you, but it just makes me smile. 


Do you stop when you notice this time on your clock you know I meant phone?

1 | 2 |

I thought it would be a little sweet to have a place to share your wishes, or just stop and think about what you wish for. 

I often wondered where the phenomenon of 11:11 came from. I found a few cute stories here and here. The story of the couple from Colorado is my favorite. 

What do I wish for? Other than the usual wants and desires, I usually sit back and smile and feel grateful. I love the feeling of being content with what I have. It's a beautiful feeling - the lyrics from Sheryl Crow "it's not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you've got." Totally brings it home for me.

What are you wishing for?

xo,
cait

No comments :