gussied up: a downtown stroll

Friday, February 22, 2013

a downtown stroll





peplum sweater: old from LOFT but similar here and here maxi skirt: old BCBG MaxAzria but similar here shoes: here belt: factory Banana Republic but similar here sunglasses: old J.Crew but similar here bracelets: vintage J.Crew but similar here and here watch: Michael Kors 

I found this great little peplum sweater at LOFT on black Friday and I couldn't resist! The black maxi skirt I've had for a few years and it's easy to throw on with cute peplum tops and even fitted tops with a blazer. I love adding leopard to add sass to any outfit. The flats were a great wedding present, yes wedding present, from one of my bridesmaids. It was an absolute surprise, and I wear them all the time. 

 "I think every woman should have leopard, but not every woman will wear leopard. You have to have courage to wear leopard." - Rachel Zoe

I could agree more. Be courageous.


xo,
cait

No comments :