gussied up: gingham girl

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

gingham girl







shirt: J.Crew | skirt: vintage similar here | shoes: J.Crew | earrings: Forever21 (old) | ring: vintage Tiffany's | watch: Michael Kors | bracelets: J.Crew, Route 66 but similar here 

With about a foot or more of snow on the ground I am bundled up dreaming of spring. So I bring you a look to wear this is meant for much warmer days. I love a classic gingham shirt, it gives a classic look to almost everything. This gorgeous fuchsia color of this skirt caught my attention, when I was out vintage shopping. I was over the moon when I loved the fit. 

The emerald ring I'm wearing on my right hand was a gift from my father to my mama when I was born. My mama gave it to me for my 21st birthday, and is always my go to when I want to feel fancy.

Do you have a family heirloom piece that you love?

xo,
cait


No comments :