gussied up: the cool blue hues

Monday, April 8, 2013

the cool blue hues
















dress: francesca's | vest: Old Navy | booties: Old Navy | tights: Madewell | belt: J.Crew | scarf: J.Crew | purse: vintage | sunnies: J.Crew | rings: vintage turquoise, J.Crew, Silpada | bracelets: Mineral festival buy, J.Crewkate spade, francesca's

As winter is winding down and the flowers are starting to bloom, I wanted to pair my fall booties with my springy white lace dress. This time of year is the most beautiful to me, and it seems to go by in a flash. I'm excited to get outside and garden. The hubs and I have been working on changing the look of our house, and I'm excited to share the changes.

What makes you excited for spring?

xo,
cait

1 comment :

Lauren said...

Such a beautiful lace dress Cait! I like that you gave it a different look by adding the vest..you make the dress so versatile! Looking beautiful per usual. Yay for Spring! I'm ready for some sun :P xo