gussied up: blonde midi

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

blonde midi


 






tee: j.crew | skirt: h&m (old) but similar here| belt: j.crew (old) but similar here | flats: j.crew | necklaces: nashelle and j.crew | earrings: sorrelli 

so i updated my look for summer by going blonde! like crazy. i felt inspired by stephanie sterjovski. she is for sure one of my favs on instagram. her natural dark brown now fades to this awesome blonde (obsessed, i know). anyways i texted a pic to my hair stylist traci (she's fab) and said can we do this!? she was totally game. so she worked her magic and turned me into a brand new blondie for summer. 

i do have a little confession. the blond streaks in the front..kinda freaked me out. just a little too much all at once, you know what i mean!? she traci totally hooked it up and had another stylist darken my bangs just a bit (more pics to come soon, don't worry). to create a more gradual effect - and i have to say i'm pretty obsessed! what do you guys think? can you dig the blonde? ps i finally got to wear my midi skirt again! love this thing! and if you don't have a gray tee shirt - go get one. it is the one piece that will go with ever bottom you own. no seriously. i have a pathetic amount of gray tees - i just can't get enough.

i hope your having a great week!

xo,
cait

follow along on instagramtwitterfacebook, and pinterest. 


1 comment :

Lauren said...

Loving that skirt on you Caitlin! Such a pretty look. And I wouldn't worry about the blonde - really LOVE it on you, and it's perfect for Summer! xo