gussied up: shop my closet

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

shop my closet


yes, that's right! you can now shop my closet ! i set up a profile on poshmark and have added some great pieces just for you! why start now? well, i don't know about you - but the last few months have flown by. how are we already in the last week of june. it has been a blast. a bachelorette to austin, chicago with the hubs, and a wedding in tulsa (more on that later this week), and now gearing up for my brunch on saturday! you should come if your in the area! 

so since i just got around to my spring cleaning (out my closet that is), i have some pieces up for grabs! lots of gently worn pieces (probably once or twice) that i haven't worn in awhile but knew some body else would love. i have dresses, tops, skirts, and jeans. a little bit of everything. i will keep adding to my closet as the week goes on too! so keep checking back. here is a little taste of what is posted in my poshmark closet.








check out my closet for the brands and prices. a lot of my pieces are mall brands (anthropologie, francesca's, and bcbg) and the prices range from $15 - $100. i can't wait to see what you love. do you have a postmark? leave a comment with your profile name and i will follow you! my profile with poshmark is @gussiedupblog. ps you can always find my poshmark shop by clicking 'shop' at the top of my blog. 

xo,
cait

follow along on instagramtwitterfacebook, and pinterest. 

No comments :